Welcome to visit us!

  1. Home
  2. >Crusher
  3. > apply for a mining permit takes Estonia

apply for a mining permit takes Estonia

If you are a citizen of a nonEU country and want to work in Estonia for a longer time longer than 6 months you need to apply for a residence permit At first you have to apply for a temporary residence permit for work up to 2 years with your first permit After having lived in Estonia for 5 years on a temporary residence permit

Get Price
Contact Us

[email protected]

High and New Industrial Zone, Kexue Revenue, High and New Technology Industrial Development Zone, Zhengzhou, China

Chat Online
Hi,may I help you with products, price, etc?